OH MY GOD!

/
0 Comments
How will I do it.

I wish I could live the dream that I wanted to, but will the ever happen I had a thought in my little open mind.

"will it ever come, will that day be here to surprise me, will I ever feel full happiness again, will it be the day soon"



I realised today, that 
nothing is gonna come in to your life if you don't walk out of that door and do something about it, staying in one place will not lead your life to anything, sadness maybe, and many other things that you may not have thought of. I am now 20 y/o. I should be living that wonderful dream, that I dream of everyday, not now and than. It will happen and this blog will be the first to know.


Thanks for reading
AintSamBlog
08.July.2014

Here are my links :D
Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Bloglovin 

PHOTO CREDIT: TUMBLR.COM


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.