WHAT DO I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP

/
0 Comments

What is your goal in life, what will you choose between Adventure or Pizza??



Life most enjoyable moment has not yet arise, sitting by that little window every single day, await! wondering whether that big adventure is going happen. Chilled and Relax, nothing happened for days, next day and another and more days went by, not sign of it.

If this was me, I would jump out of the window, and scream, WTF! come at me pizza, hahaha. That would be awesome, but please don't try that at home, you might die. I live everyday as a young person, do and see and find as many things and as much and and my soul can, no matter if the body is aching, as long as my heart is happy, I continue doing it.

Like a game angry bird "Everyone said they hated, but still everyone keeps playing it, even me. You hate It because the bird keeps dying. But it keeps you entertain and challenging you to focus and do more until you get very good at it, like everything else is this world. 

"All you need is to try again if its not successful at first, and you will succeeded"





New video up on youtube:





Thanks for taking your time to read ^_^
AintSamBlog
19.July.2014

Photo credits: Tumblr.com


Catch me if you can on my social links ^_^



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.