BEACH - SAND - OCEAN - BURGER - GOLDCOAST

/
0 Comments


    Gold Coast  

Seashore that's full of gold and wealth, hidden within the sand & you may never see. (you shall find it your self) :D                                                                                     

モスバーガ  
........................
"Mosû Burgers"





ทะเล หาดทราย
........................
Beach



Who?, could of thought that I ever came went there, a moment of truth, really? I made it. It was just another Friday afternoon, and my family decided that we are going for derive, and maybe catch a glimpse of that beautiful blue ocean. 

So on our little afternoon trip we went it was awesome, we made in 45 minutes and it worth every moment to see my little siblings jumped right into the open sandy beach, as if it was snow and starting making an angle. 


"We laughed and laughed, our most enjoyable moment of that day"


Now I miss it, I will see you soon beach, golden sandy beach, with beautiful fish'n'ships and all of if glorious sunshine and wind. "Even took a selfie with  a ransom person, Love it" 





Thanks for reading my life ^__^

AINTSAMBLOG
13.July.2014


Catch me if you can on my social links ^_^



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.