WATCH ME FLYYYYYYYYYY "I CAN FLY"

/
0 Comments

                                                     "WATCH ME FLY THROUGH THE BEAUTIFUL SKY"

       At a glance people think I am useless, Cause I don't have the great look or anything to be proud of. Trying too much to be funny, but not they know that I am being my self, I have a great sense of humour that can draw some people's attentions or scared them all away. But at the same time I get to meet new people who is always there for me when I need advice and comfort. My greatest friends Catherine and Debbie and more, these are the two people that I love spending time with, a lot of fun we had and some sad moments too. " The Great Moments"

"The Skies Will always Be There, No Matter If You Hate It  When It Rains, Snow Or Even Just Grey Sky"

                                                         "The Sky Will Always Be With You"






Thanks you guys for reading
AnoySam
7.June.2014

Follow me on my socials guys:

Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Youtube // Bloglovin //Tumblr





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.