I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU

/
0 Comments


Brisbane 2014 SR collection

LOVING IT SO MUCH 2013 MEMORS

Parts of me is saying to me, it's time to fly. "Be free travel, live do everything that you ever wanted to do".

Sandy Sea Shore
But I never knew that the way I am living now is great, their is nothing wrong about it, I get to go to many different places, travelled  a lot actually. Last year I went across to New Zealand , Sydney, Sunshine coast, Gold Coast, especially Gold Coast, soooo many times.

Great times I have is Gold Coast, just after Christmas, I decided to stay at the coast for a day or two, meeting some friends and enjoying the sunset, drinks and midnight out till morning, waking up in the morning in my hotel room safely. But all boy! my head was spinning with stars, hungover sooooo bad, that I have to come home right away. 

Last but not least, I am thinking of doing my 2013 photo collection by SR, maybe to upload onto a Tumblr account, or on ANOYSAM blog. and think I should do please, comment and let me know, or even via my social network accounts.



Thanks For Reading.
AnoySam
13.june.2014

Feel free to message me and follow my social networks.
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Youtube // Bloglovin //Tumblr



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.