I AM A LEGEND

/
0 Comments

I LOVE QUOTES

Quotes like these are the things that I read. I love reading it because it give me inspiration and gives me hope. Just seeing quotes like these makes me happy. I know, that it's not just me that feel regret, love every moment you do, no matter if its good or bad, it's a great experience to have.

Things may not turn out the way you hope for, but do everything as best as you can, it might turn out to be the most wonderful thing that you may have ever done. happiness will not look for you, you will have to look for it your self.






Thanks For Reading.
AnoySam
14.june.2014

Feel free to message me and follow my social networks.
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Youtube // Bloglovin //Tumblr


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.