FOODFEST

/
0 Comments
"WORKING IN AUSTRALIA"

AKA DOWN UNDER - THE EARTH
 
Today work day my friends is really like....a little bit hot, maybe the air-conditioning was off. As you should know Australia is like a country with 10 millions season around it self. 

Life is full of wonderful moments, but today the boss/ Good-friend decided to give us all a typing test to see who can win, and I came last......I was upset lol. -__-

As it all went by.....this is what I came home and found, (no chocolate dip photo ate all b4 I could take any photo).......who doesn't love strawberries (me?), But I love them when I worked at a strawberries farm it was awesomeeeeee....I love strawberries and I love the FROZEN yogurt you can buy......hehehehehe

"May the 11th be with you" -_-


11.May.2014
AnoySam

(Leave a comment if you have any great work story and argument you like to start with meeee.)

 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.